COVID remains a risk to vulnerable members of the community, and we are advised to remain vigilent by:
- washing your hands,
- letting the fresh air in,
- wearing a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces,
- getting vaccinated.
In the light of the coronavirus pandemic, we have made some changes in order to keep everyone safe at school.
- You can view our school Protective Measures Risk Assessment - 4th January 2022
- Key Points to Remember to help keep us all safe at St Joseph's School.
- Department of Health & Social Care - What parents and carers need to know about schools - Updated 2nd January 2022.
- Please see here for St Joseph's Remote Learning Contigency Plan - updated 5.1.2021.
- Guidance for households with possible or confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) infection)
- St Joseph's - Catch Up Premium Plan 2021
Here are some useful links and important information:
- Please see here for the Risk Assessment for Music Lessons at school.
- Please see here for the Risk Assessment for Wraparound Care at school.
- The Department of Education Coronavirus Helpline is available to answer questions about coronavirus (COVID-19) relating to education and children’s social care: 0800 046 8687. Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm. Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 4pm.
- Please see here for Surrey Coronavirus Information and Advice.
- Surrey Coronavirus short summary report - 5 January 2022
- Government Guidance (updated 15th February 2021) - Supporting your children's remote education during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Please see here for the Government Guidance for School Opening - updated 5th January 2022.
- What parents and carers need to know about schools during Covid-19 - updated 2nd January 2022.
- Here is a video link advising how to administer a test.
- Health, Wellbeing and Emotional Wellbeing Support for Children in Surrey
- Please find attached a letter from the CAMHS Early Intervention Team on how to manage Anxiety.
- Useful links and videos from CAMHS can be found here.