Ethos, Aims and Values
- To follow the principles of our Catholic Faith in order to prepare the children to become positive and caring members of our society with a moral responsibility towards each other.
- To encourage an awareness of God’s presence in each other.
- To help each individual acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for the next stage of education.
- To provide a structured and well balanced curriculum which will enable all pupils to progress within their ability range and strive to enable them to reach their full potential.
- To develop a calm atmosphere, in which children feel motivated and trusted to take risks, demonstrate individual responsibility, enjoy the challenge of learning, and develop a resilience to setbacks in order to reach a goal.
- To foster home, school and parish links.
Mutual respect, courtesy and good discipline are expected in all areas of school life. Good behaviour is positively reinforced.