Vacancies at St Joseph's
If you are interested in working at St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School – join our talent pool by emailing us a copy of your CV and contact us for a visit.
We are an large three form entry school, with a capacity of over 620.
We will be looking for dynamic, forward thinking teachers to join our focused team at St. Joseph’s.
We are also keen to hear from anyone who is interested in becoming a Teaching and Learning Support Assistant, so send in your CV, and we will be in touch when a vacancy becomes available.
Teacher Vacancy - Required ASAP
Job Closes in
We are looking for a Class Teacher to join our fantastic team of staff. ECTs are actively encouraged to join our school.
- Do you have a passion for teaching and inspiring children to be the best that they can?
- Are you highly motivated and looking for an exciting new professional opportunity?
- A positive, solution focused thinker?
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School has a strong staff team with capacity to support newly qualified or recently qualified teacher to their next career stage. We also welcome applications from a more experienced teacher.
We are looking for a practitioner who:
- Knows that children always come first and that safeguarding is paramount
- Is committed to providing inclusive and creative, quality first teaching
- Responds and adapts to the challenges of day-to-day school life
- Is reflective about their practice and willing to engage in CPD to learning and develop skills
- Has a sense of humour and can bring enjoyment to school life
- Is keen to use their skills and talents to enrich the experience of our children
- Is supportive of and uphold the values of the Catholic ethos of our school.
- Children who are proud of their school and who are keen to learn
- A friendly and successful team of colleagues
- Supportive ethos that welcomes and values professional dialogue and peer development
- CPD and opportunities to share good practice
- A vibrant and diverse school that is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children
- Strong parish and community links
- A well-resourced working environment and car park for staff
- A school that has been rated good by Ofsted (January 2022)
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01737 765373
Closing date: Thursday 27th April 2023 @ 12pm
Shortlisting: Thursday 27th April 2023
Interviews: Tuesday 2nd May 2023
Please download and complete the following documentation and return to the school office either in person, by post, or electronically to email@example.com