Vacancies at St Joseph's
If you are interested in working at St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School – join our talent pool by emailing us a copy of your CV and contact us for a visit.
We are an large three form entry school, with a capacity of 630.
We will be looking for dynamic, forward thinking teachers to join our focused team at St. Joseph’s.
We are also keen to hear from anyone who is interested in becoming a Teaching and Learning Support Assistant, so send in your CV, and we will be in touch when a vacancy becomes available.
Administrative Assistant Vacancy - Recruiting Now
Job Closes in
Role - Administrative Assistant - Scale PS5.1
Hours - 32.5 hours per week: 38.6 weeks per year
FTE Salary: £24,977 (Actual Salary £19,200)
Job Commencement: ASAP
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant with excellent communication skills to join our school office team. If you are a confident, friendly and flexible individual then this could be just the role for you.
The successful candidate will be a hard-working and motivated individual who can deliver a high-quality service to the school community and meet key deadlines. This is a busy and varied role for someone who is friendly, pleasant and welcoming and has the capacity to remain calm and cope with the unexpected.
They will have experience of working in a busy office environment, and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Google Applications and be able to quickly learn new systems. They should be professional when involved in confidential circumstances and/or handling confidential material, and be an excellent communicator. They will also be responsible for providing a professional and friendly point of call to all parents and visitors to the school ensuring all queries are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills and is proficient in using a range of software packages
- Excellent organisational skills
- Educated to GCSE level with Maths and English
Candidates will ideally have experience in working in a school environment, but it is not essential.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- Children who are proud of their school and who are keen to learn
- A friendly and successful team of colleagues
- Supportive ethos that welcomes and values professional dialogue and peer development
- CPD and opportunities to share good practice
- A vibrant and diverse school that is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children
- Strong parish and community links
- A well resourced environment
- A school that has been rated good by Ofsted (January 2022)
Closing Date for Applications: 12.00pm Monday 25th September 2023
Interview Date: Wednesday 27th September 2023
Visits to the school from potential candidates are welcomed. Please contact the school office if you would like to make an appointment to visit the school: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01737 765373